ESSENZA HOME only keeps products that are made of carefully selected, high quality, natural materials. To enjoy our products even longer, ESSENZA HOME advices to carefully read the packaging and follow the washing instructions.
A washing instruction indicates the maximum wash temperature and how the product should be handeled.
- Wash towels and duvet covers before use
- Sort the laundry to color and washing instruction as much as possible, to make sure the products get the right treatment in the machine to achieve an optimal result.
- Wash dark colors seperately
- Wash duvet covers and pillowcases inside out
- Do not overload the washing machine
- Do not use too much detergent, follow the dosing table on the packaging of the detergent
- Preferably use a liquid detergent without bleach
- Remove duvet covers from the machine directly after washing
- Dry at low temperature
Treatment of duvet covers
It is essential to wash duvet covers at the indicated temperature*. When washed at a different temperature, an undesirable result may be reached. At the product page of a product the concerning washing instruction is shown. Click it and an explanation of these washing symbols will follow.
*NB.: Colorfull duvet covers should be washed at 60 degrees to fixate the colors. This prevents blending of the colors. When washed at a lower temperature, blending of the colors may occur.
Explanation of washing symbols
The information on this page is for general guidance only. No rights can be derived from this information.