Privacy statement ESSENZA HOME
Privacy-sensitive data, or personal data is processed through our online store. ESSENZA HOME considers the careful handling of personal data to be of utmost importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we comply with the requirements set by the privacy legislation. That means, among other things, that:
• we clearly state for which purposes we process personal data. We do this via this privacy statement;
• we restrict our collection of personal data to only the personal data necessary for legitimate purposes;
• we first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
• we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
• we respect your right to review your personal information for inspection, correction or deletion.
ESSENZA HOME is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We advise you to read this carefully.
This privacy statement was last modified on 20-05-2018 00:00:00.
Use of Personal Data
When using our website, we obtain certain information from you. This is your personal data. We only keep and use the personal data provided by you directly, in the context of the service you request, or of which it is clear that they are provided to us to process.
We use the following data for the purposes mentioned in this privacy statement:
• Name and Address;
• Phone number;
• Billing address;
• E-mail address;
• Payment details;
• Date of birth;
• IP address.
With the 'my account' function you can gain access to a management environment where you can set up, specify and change things yourself.